We are thrilled to announce the launch of our brand new line of Wellness Teas* just in time for spring! Created in partnership with Bastyr University, these eight new blends are a certified organic line of flavorful and functional teas specially formulated by a master herbalist and faculty member in botanical medicine and Ayurvedic sciences at Bastyr University. This is the first time that Bastyr, the largest accredited natural health university in the U.S., has collaborated with a consumer brand on product development and we couldn’t be more excited to partner with them! This collection combines our experience sourcing, blending, and packing the world’s finest ingredients with Bastyr’s expertise in herbal sciences to offer a unique, natural, and organic approach to everyday health and well-being.
The story of how the partnership came about is fairly interesting. Our Head of Purchasing, Eric Ring, was on a camping trip when he struck up a chance conversation with Tim Callahan, Bastyr University’s Senior Vice President and Provost. Eric told Tim about our company’s longtime admiration of Bastyr’s programs and mission and our dream of launching a Wellness line in partnership with them. Tim shared his appreciation of Choice Organic Teas’ experience as a trusted, quality tea brand and the beginnings of our Wellness Teas* took shape over a campfire.
Designed to support healthy bodily functions and enhance wellness,* our new teas are classified as Herbal Dietary Supplements, meaning that they have met FDA standards for quality and testing. All of the teas except Regularity* have been designed so they can be consumed as needed on a daily basis to support daily wellness.* We’re also proud to say that even though they are functional, they taste great too!
The eight varieties include:
- Breathing Space* – Breathe deep and help maintain healthy airways with this refreshing blend. Echinacea, elderflower, and eucalyptus help support normal respiratory function.* Enjoy this amber cup with a bright, minty taste.
- Easy Digest* – Soothe your stomach with this tea formulated to aid digestion and relieve occasional indigestion and nausea associated with ordinary motion sickness.* Ginger, turmeric, and lemongrass deliver a tasty cup that will have you feeling like yourself in no time.*
- Energy Boost* – Recharge your batteries with this crisp, lively blend that supports healthy energy levels and vitality.* Green tea is perfectly paired with eleuthero root, known to support immunity and stamina.* You’ll love the fresh, mildly fruity, vegetal taste, as well as the natural lift.*
- Mental Focus*- Clear your mind with this fresh, lively cup that supports mental clarity and concentration.* This amber cup features gingko and gotu kola, offering a pleasing vegetal taste with a touch of citrus to bring your world back into focus.*
- Regularity* – Get things moving comfortably with this sweet and savory herbal laxative that provides gentle relief of occasional constipation without cramping.* This senna leaf blend is rounded out with licorice and ginger root, resulting in a rich, velvety taste and sweet relief.*
- Rest Assured* – Get a good night’s rest with this dreamy, minty cup.* A smooth blend of valerian root is combined with passionflower, catnip leaf, and chamomile to help you slip into a soothing sleep.* It’s a light, refreshing tea that’s both warming and calming.*
- Simply Detox* – Show your liver some love with this deliciously toasty herbal tea that features roasted dandelion root and purifying burdock root.* This earthy cup has a smoky taste that’s both rich and savory. It’s a delicious way to detox and refresh your outlook.*
- Throat Cozy* – Support throat comfort with this cooling brew that combines slippery marshmallow root, licorice, and anise.* It’s a slightly sweet, velvety blend sure to please and ease your throat.*
A portion of every purchase supports the Bastyr University Student Scholarship Fund, helping advance the research and practice of natural medicine.
We’re so excited to have you try them and let us know what you think!
Learn more by viewing the press release here.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.