Soak up the summer sun with a citrusy-sweet Chamomile Clementine Cream Soda. This soda is vegan, gluten-free and extra refreshing! Sweet clementine juice combines with the honey notes of chamomile and a fresh pop of mint to create a distinct and customized treat.
Chamomile Clementine Cream Soda
– 6 clementines
– 3 tea bags of Chamomile Mint tea
– 2 cups of water
– 2 Tbsp agave
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 1 can full fat coconut milk
– 1 bottle of club soda
1. Boil water and steep tea for 10 minutes. Remove tea bags and cool.
2. Juice clementines into a bowl or large measuring cup.
3. Combine tea and clementine juice.
4. Fill a tall cup with ice, fill the cup two-thirds with tea and clementine juice, add 2 tbsp coconut milk, and top with club soda.5. Stir gently.
Makes approximately 6 drinks.