Warmer weather isn’t so far away! Bring on some sunshine with this outdoor patio staple. The taste of peach whisks you away to the peak of summer and green tea offers a subtle caffeine lift and grounding, vegetal undertone. Perfect to enjoy with a group of pals for a homemade brunch or as an after dinner treat.
– 1/2 cup water
– 3 tea bags of Peach Green tea
– 1/2 cup peach nectar
– Sparkling wine (prosecco)
1. Boil water, let cool slightly, and steep tea for 5 minutes.
2. Split tea and peach nectar between two glasses.
3. Top with proseco and a splash of grenadine.
Serves 2, but can easily be adjusted for more!