Sun yourself on the patio with this fruity, fragrant refresher. Summer raspberries and floral Jasmine Green tea unite with a little bit of fizz. This recipe shows you how to make a single glass for yourself to enjoy but is easily multiplied for festive occasions with your whole crew.
– 2 tea bags Jasmine Green Tea
– 2 Tbsp fresh raspberries
– 1 Tbsp sugar
– Sparkling water
– 1 1/2 cups water
1. Steep tea bags in 3/4 cup boiled water that has cooled slightly to 190 degrees for 4 minutes.
2. Once steeped, add another 3/4 cup of cool water to your tea and set aside.
3. In the bottom of a 16 oz glass, muddle raspberries and sugar together.
4. Add ice to your glass with the raspberries.
5. Pour tea over ice.
6. Fill the glass the rest of the way with sparkling water.