Fragrant lavender brings a floral complement to Earl Grey’s quintessential bergamot citrus notes. Our Earl Grey Lavender puts a sophisticated spin on the popular café menu item, the London Fog. Pour it over ice and you’ve got a cold treat you can make right at home.
– 2 tea bags Earl Grey Lavender
– 2 cups water
– 1 cup milk or dairy alternative
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 2 Tbsp honey
1. Steep tea bags in 1 cup of boiled water for 5 minutes.
2. Add honey to hot tea and stir to dissolve.
3. Add 1 cup of cool water to tea and honey mixture.
3. Add vanilla extract to milk.
4. Fill two 16 oz glasses half way with ice.
5. Divide tea evenly into both glasses.
6. Top with milk and stir.
Makes 2 servings.